Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Trying to do the next comic


Recently, he read comics to get hospital waiting.

In the waiting room yesterday, I went on reading of Mitsuru Adachi H2.
~ Well what devoted to rise
I was not crying involuntarily!
During this time I was crying in the waiting room.

Way to end the H2, but I? It? The end? What I was feeling.
I might prefer a touch Conclusion.
H2 · · next touch
Now what are you good.

I wish it over its
Toka Romance, Ha.

~ I read there is not, like a giant advance in Gloucester will have little

Mayumi Yoshida Speaking of comics I Did not have, ah ~ I The 懐Ka

Cartoons once in a while would be great.

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

No comments: